Assault (73) basara (7) BCR (2) blacksheep (3) brutus (30) BulletRun (7) Chicks on Bikes (14) custom (143) Devolution (4) espresso (15) events (29) Evolution (50) helmets (8) Hotrods (5) InlineChops (12) laws (4) LeRida (1) LuckyMonkey (22) NOS (3) onlinemagazine (1) Pan (6) Perez (6) Pompadours (4) projects (43) Retro (1) rides (23) shop (40) sickbay (9) singles (9) Skateboarding (2) Skinnies (106) Skinz (1) Slick (5) snapshots (100) storms (3) tattoos (4) thoughts (39) underbones (14) vidz (31) VLX (5) Welding (1)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fetching Jesse

Pardon the cam smog. I didn't bother checking the lens even if I knew it was raining.

4 comments:

Derick said...

Kick Ass man!
I can't get over the white lining and tight squeeze passes you made between buses and jeeps. Heck! How'd you get brutus through that tight space?
However you did it, it sure was fun to watch.

By the way, I see that you went to Dutdutan X on day 1. Dang it... I missed the honor of meeting your group.
They gave away bandanas on day 2. The one with a skull's lower half on one side and a tribal logo on the other side (one that sits right on your forehead when worn on the head).

onewayride said...

Ei Derrick, would've been awesome to meet you. If you have a bike let's ride out one time. We can go on evenings. I wasn't able to go on Day 2 since I went home to Bulacan the previous night. That tribal hanky sure would be a keeper.

Stay safe and be well.

Derick said...

It'd be an honor to ride out with your group.
Though I have a bike, I may not be able to keep up. I scoot around on a low displacement contraption. 110ccm to be exact.
A meet and greet would be nice too. Or a meet, greet and tapsi would be nice.
I work on the mid shift, so I don't get off the office until 11:30 PM.

onewayride said...

Displacement doesn't matter. 12MN sounds perfect. I'm in Salcedo street, Makati.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...